Monday 21 July 2014

Dear Monday, I want to break up ;)

I can totally relate to this funny quote, as Monday is one of the hardest days for me. But I am intended to change this with my new Happy Monday outfit. It is witty, trendy and hopefully will put a smile on the face of all my friends who share my not-loving of Mondays. I mixed a funny boho tee with high waist denim shorts and added some accents with cute rings and delicate branch necklace. The bag is here to spice up the outfit and I bet it screams: "OMG Monday again!" This expresses my attitude to Mondays in such a perfect way! :) I added my beloved caged sandals, which will suit any style, doesn't matter if you opt for conservative, sport or boho, like me. 



This loose comfy tee has "Monday" on it with picto for some of the letters. To me it looks like a short story - you don't want to open your eyes feeling you can fall asleep again any time, but here is a cuppa to save you! Cute, isn't it? JTC, $24 

High waist denim shorts is one of the hottest trends this summer. Need I really say more? These ones are USA made and fit like glove. Apparel Sense $25


1- I love how unusual this tribal bugle bracelet is! ZAD, $11
2- The cutest lamb ring I have ever seen in my life! They have it in silver too. Victoria Cors, $18 
3- Share your love for tribal style wearing this patterned triangle ring! Victoria Cors, $18 
4- Delicate branch necklace is made by a USA-based designer Yochi, who was born in a family of florists and puts lots of love for nature into every piece she hand makes. Yochi, $54 



Funky pair of these cage sandals is a fashion find to die for! They have edgy stud details, a back zipper ensures easy on/off, and stacked heel makes them easy to walk in. Lucky Brand $36 


This bag by Betsey Johnson is a great conversation starter! The colors are super adaptable and the bling is so much fun! You won't get tired of repeating: "OMG I love it!" :) Betsey Johnson, $45 

Have a great Monday! And stay tuned for more posts coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment