Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sweet, sweeter, the sweetest.

Do you remember a cute song from the 1959 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The Sound of Music?
It is called My Favorite Things and some of my friends call it the best Christmas song ever. It was also used in Glee TV series and in 1D boy band's commercial for their fragrance Our Moment. 



(by the way, the fake "making" video of that commercial is hilarious.)

I like the sweet ending of the song: "When I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things. And then I don’t feel so bad!"

So, what are your "favorite things" just thinking of which makes you feel happier no matter the day, the situation, the mood? 

To me these are:

  • Ice-cream, cake, biscuits, cookies... I don't eat them often but they never fail to cheer me up. :)
  • Tea... I am a huge lover of different tea types, especially Oolong.
  • And kitties... Every time I see a little (or big) ball of fur; whiskers, eyes, graceful walk, it immediately puts a smile on my face. And purring is like divine music to me.

I could never imagine that one day I would see a dress that would have all these put together. But this kind of dress exists, yay! 

Check out this adorable print of ice-cream and all things sweet, tea cups and kitties! This dress is US made by Japan LA, very lightweight, and the material is super soft and stretchy. Sounds like a great piece for summer time! 

One of my friends said that the print was too childish, but to me it is an example of a very cute pop art style. If you like rockabilly and Japanese anime style - this dress is a must for you! But I also think that matching it with simple accessories, plain shoes and nude make up will make you stand out of the crowd and get lots of compliments! Love it? Grab it here.




So guys, what are your most favorite things that make you happy? By any chance, are they the same as mine? ;)

*images belong to Japan LA

No comments:

Post a Comment